What information do we collect?
The Zubin Foundation does not collect any personal data about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
The Zubin Foundation collects the following types of information from you:
1. Personal data you choose to provide
For Newsletter Subscription:
When you subscribe our e-newsletter, we require that you supply your first and last name, email address, telephone number and job category.
If you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address, other contact information (first and last name, company name, title, address, telephone, fax and other information) and our responses.
For mail, faxes, SMS and telephone calls:
We provide the same protection for these communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by emails.
2. Website user information
We may also log IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the internet for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. We may also use IP address logs to track your session or the frequencies of your visit to the various sections of the Website
How do we use your personal data
Essentially, we use your personal data for purposes of administering our activities, providing communication and making available other information services to you. We may also use your personal data to notify you about important changes to the Website, new services and special offers, if and when we think you will be interested.
The main purposes for which your personal data may be used by us are:
- Administering our activities including but not limited to billing, payment and donation collection
- Providing communications to you such as, but not limited to, opinions, research, events, news, opportunities for sponsorship and other related services
- Processing your registration for our communication services, enquiry or feedback
- Incorporation into our user database
- Tracking and examination of our internal procedures in response to enquiries and complaints
- Processing subscriptions and payments
- Comply with disclosure requirements under any law applicable in or outside Hong Kong
- Public notices
- From time to time, to promote any directly marketed services and benefits, including but not limited to events and seminars, research and other projects organised by The Zubin Foundation and/or other business associates/organisations jointly or severally.
Correction or modification of your personal data
You can modify the personal data you previously provided, or opt out of receiving email messages from us and delete your personal information at any time by sending us an email stating that you wish all such data to be deleted from our record. You may also send us your request to modifying your personal data by email to us or by post.
If you choose not to receive any future communication from The Zubin Foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact details, or write to us at our address: The Zubin Foundation, 5/F, Unit F-J, Blk 2, Kwai Tak Industrial Centre, 15-33 Kwai Tak Street, Kwai Chung, N.T.,Hong Kong
Third parties disclosure
Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such data to:
- Banks and other financial institutions in connection with the collection of payments
- Any person, agent, advisor, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us
- Any person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in Hong Kong
You should also note that the personal data privacy protection as set out in this Statement does not apply to personal data which is passed to third parties, and we are not responsible for the protection of your personal data or lack thereof by such third parties.
How long do we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to serve you.
In general, our service practice limits staff access to confidential information, and limits the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions. Staff members designated to handle personal data will be instructed to do in accordance with the terms of this Statement.
What about other website's link to TZF website?
Please note that TZF website contains links to other sites. When you use a link to go from TZF website to another website, this Statement is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interruption on other websites, including websites that have a link to TZF website, is subject to that website's own rules and policies which may differ from those of TZF website.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from TZF website nor the information or contents contained therein.
By continuing using the Website you consent to our collection and use of your personal data as described in this Statement.
For further enquiries
For further enquiries or clarification on the above please contact email@example.com
(Last update on 29 May 2014)